Most watches have a standard lug that is designed to accomodate any watch strap of proper width. Our watch straps fit thousands of watches with lug widths between 18mm and 24mm
Step 1 - Determine lug width
- Check for markings on the underside of your current strap
- Measure the width using a ruler
- Search online for the specifications of your watch make/model
Step 2 - Buy watch straps to fit lug width
- If your watch as an odd sized lugs (eg. 19mm,21mm,23mm) and you are interested in our graphic strap, buy 1mm smaller as the material is thicker than ordinary nylon and may not squeeze in well if you buy 1mm wider.
- If you have a smart watch and like to use the heart beat monitor, do not go with the 1 piece straps as it will block the heart beat monitor. Opt for the 2 piece straps.
Step 3 - Swap it around
- Some of our watch straps are designed to be swapped in and out in a few seconds without tools. Change it throughout the week to wear your mood or fit your activity and occassion.
This watch strap width is 20mm
Common smart watch width
Asus Zenwatch 2 Small, Fossil QTailor Hybrid, Huawei watch, Huawei Women's, LG Watch Style, Withings Activite Pop Steel, Activite Sapphire Steel HR 36mm
Fossil Q Gazer Hybrid, Huawei Watch 2, Moto 360 Gen2 Mens 42mm, Pebble Round Large, Samsung Gear S2 Classic, Withings Steel HR 40mm
Asus Zenwatch 2 Large , Asus Zenwatch, Fossil Q Founder 2.0, Fossil Q Wander, Fossil Q Crewmaster Hybrid, Fossil Q Marshal Touch, Huawei Watch 2 Classic, LG Watch Urbane, LG Watch, LG Watch R, Gen2 46mm, Pebble Classic, Pebble Time, Pebble Time Steel, Pebble 2, Pebble 2 SE, Samsung Gear Live, Samsung Gear S3 Frontier, Samsung Gear S3 Classic
What about length?
Many manufactuers make straps in different lengths. It is most prudent to measure your current strap length and compare with the ones we offer so you can gauge the fit.
How do I change my watch straps?
Have a look at this video for a short tutorial on how to take out your old watch strap and put on a new watch strap (including a quick release strap).
Check out the next video if you want to know how to replace your existing watch strap with a strap. You only need to do it once and swapping betweens is as easy as 1-2-3.